Saturday, May 14, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Reflections of Queen Snow White


The Reflections of Queen Snow White

By: David Meredith

Rating: 4 Glasses

I was interested to start his book because I am always curious about fairy tale re-telling. This not so much a re-telling as a continuation. Now that being said the old story is tweeked a bit in the telling of Snow White before she was queen and her relationship between herself, her father, and her step-mother and how that shaped the woman she became. It was a very intrigueing read as I found myself accimtaing to this different version of the story. I give the author a lot of credit for taking it on and giving a very different story while at the same time keeping it familiar. Fairy tale fans will be very thrilled to add his one to thier shelves.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)