Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review of the Novel: Pretty Waste


Pretty Waste

By: Melissa Simonson

Rating: 4 Glasses

I have got to say this first, love this cover! I know covers sell books and to judge this one by its cover I was prepared to be wowed. I was. The story, the intricate characters, the drama, and the sex! However at times the writing style can be a bit confusing. I had a few moments where I was confused as to who the author was talking about or who's point of view I was seeing things from. That being said it is a very adult book that is not for the squeamish or faint of heart. If you love romance and thriller novels this one will be a good fit for you.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)