Sunday, March 20, 2016

Review of the Novel: To Swim Beneath the Earth


To Swim Beneath the Earth

By: Ginger Bensman

Rating: 5 Glasses

Enchanted is the first word I can think of to describe how I felt reading this book. Bringing together two very different periods of history so masterfully and with such a powerful draw is rare in the world of literature. I finished the book in only a couple a days and that is no small feat for a book of this length. It is filled with drama but not a big action filled book which made it even more impressive that it could draw me in like this. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys drama and mystery.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)