Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Stolen Elixirs

The Stolen Elixirs

By: Monique Bird

Rating: 3 1/2 stars

It took me longer than usual to finish this book despite its length. I think it was because I was not as invested as I wish I had been. It is a lovely book and a great story but it just didn't draw me in. I think partly due to it being for younger audiences. Some of the terms used were off putting (a little childish) and that took me out of things as well but that may just be because I am 32 not 15. That is not to put it down it is a sweet book as I said before and the younger crowd who enjoy fanciful stories about magic it would be a perfect fit. I would recommend for the teenage crowd of magic lovers.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)