Sunday, March 6, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Compounders: Book One


The Compounders: Book One

By: Julie Trettel

Rating: 3 1/2 Glasses

I tend to avoid half glasses but this one put me in a middle ground. I like the premise as I am big Hunger Games fan and it is very much in that genre type. However that is also one of the things I wasn't as big of a fan of. It was very predictable in terms of the type of storyline. The love triangle that is so standard in terms of young adult books. Letting that slide though it was a really enjoyable book. I liked it and it would be a great fit for the teenage age group. So if you enjoyed Hunger Games and want another books to falls into that type of book then this book is perfect for you.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)