Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Pirate's Challenge

The Pirate's Challenge

By: Simon Brading

Rating: 4 Glasses

A boy gets transported through time to become the captain of a pirate ship. A cute set up to a very young adult novel. This book is perfect for the younger groups, I would say 8-14 year olds. It is a pretty short book and I know this is a set up for the series but left me wanting. I think it holds to be a great young adult series but this one has very little in it that builds the long term story. That being said this book is a fun and easy read that would be great for the younger reader.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)