Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review of the Novel: Evolve


Evolve

By: Chad Grills

Rating: 4 Glasses

I really enjoyed this novel. I got a strong Divergent feel at the beginning but that was the extent of that. I found the political as well as social themes to be really strong but did not overpower the characters to make this a soap box situation. Finding a book that can not only show a powerful message but also appeal to the audience who needs to hear it would put this book closer to the Hunger Games crowd. All in all a great young adult novel that although slow at times it kept me interested. The young adult crowd will love this new addition to the genre.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)