Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review of the Novel: Narine of Noe

Narine of Noe

By: Danika Dinsmore

Rating: 5 Glasses

The more I read fantasy novels the more I love them. The intricate world that the author builds is so enchanting and addictive. I was sucked in within the first ten pages and had trouble putting it down. Narine is a great character with a lot of depth and pull for the reader to connect with. I loved her and female protagonist are the best!  Fantasy lovers must not pass this book up!

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

1 comment:

  1. I love fantasy, perhaps I should try this :)

    Latest post: http://reviewingdreamer.blogspot.com.tr/2016/04/girl-on-plane-book-review.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)