Friday, April 29, 2016

Indie Film Friday: Chaplin

Chaplin

Directed by: Richard Attenborough

Staring: Robert Downey Jr.

The Breakdown: This film is about the troubled life of the infamous Charlie Chaplin

My Review:
I found this film when searching for something to watch on Netflix. It popped up and instantly drew my attention. I had heard of it before and knew that many say that it is one of RDJ's best performances so I had to give it a shot. I was not disappointed. Downey's performance is mesmerizing. The film is very long but I never felt bored and that is with a film that's strength is its amazing dialog and not its action. Chaplin is a character I knew very little about. I knew about "the tramp" and some of his films but not the man himself. This film gave me a window into the man behind the movies and made for a great afternoon. If you are a not an RDJ fan, this is the film to make you one. A must see!

Rating: 5 Glasses


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)