Thursday, April 14, 2016

Review of the Book: Jesus and the Goddess

Jesus and the Goddess

By: Rev Dr Claudia Hall

Rating: 5 Glasses

I feel kind of funny rating a book about faith with wine but hey I'm catholic we like wine. I had twelve years of catholic schooling so I am pretty familiar with the Jesus story so to read it alongside with a very different concept of religion and spirituality was very interesting. Dr Hall outlines some amazing points and thought provoking concepts that really opened my eyes to a new way of thinking. For the fans of theology or those who just want to open their minds this book is a must have.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)