Sunday, April 3, 2016

Review of the Novel: A Lost Legacy: Awakening

A Lost Legacy: Awakening

By: CE Dimond

Rating: 3 1/2 Glasses

I did enjoy reading this book but it had a major flaw to me...predictability. It was a very predictable book which I understand this novel is for the young adult audience not for someone my age but I could see it all coming. I liked the premise of the girl who discovers she is a witch and must deal with all the craziness that goes along with that. However it fell a little flat for me I wasn't thrilled reading it but again I don't think I am the target audience. If you enjoy the young adult fiction about girls and magic this book is perfect for you.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)