Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review of the Novel: Going Underground


Going Underground

By: L.N. Denison

Rating: 5 Glasses

I read the prequel Oscar part 1 a while back so I decided to check out Going Underground to see where the story went. Now Oscar is not the primary character of this book but I was kind of glad about that. As much as I liked Oscar I really liked Jen. Female heroines are my favorite and this book has a great one. I really enjoyed the world building and government controlled society that the author brings us. Jen rocked and I cannot wait to see what happens next to this world in chaos.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana






No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)