Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review of the Novel: Artificial Light


Artificial Light

By: Nathan Wall

Rating: 4 Glasses

I have not read the previous two books in the series which can some times make me hesitant to take on a third book in a series however I found this book was not hard to read without having read the previous two. For a fantasy/science fiction now this book fits perfectly in the genre. I was very intrigued by the characters and there are a bunch of them as well as a lot of things going on. It is a very complex story from multiple points of view. So if you enjoy complex science fiction then this is right for you, filled with action it is a quick read.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


2 comments:

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)