Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of the Novel: Perception of Life

Perception of Life

By: Shandi Boyes

Rating: 3.5 Glasses

I do enjoy steamy books but at times they get repetitive. A book of this length that is at its basics a steamy romance book is a bit much. I am also getting a bit tired of the his perspective then her perspective of the same situation. I feel it drags the story down. That being said it was a good story and full of good naughty scenes so if you love dirty romance it may fit the bill perfectly.

Ana

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to review my book. This book has been recently re-edited and tweaked a little since I forwarded it to you. But, in saying that, it is still a dual POV book. I've looked into it, and have improved the aspect of dual POV in my other books to ensure the repetition issues are addressed. Thank you for taking the time to read and review. I appreciate the effort it takes.

    ReplyDelete

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)