Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review of the Novel: Overload Flux

Overload Flux

By: Carol Van Natta

Rating: 4 Glasses

It is very difficult to melt together numerous genres and make it work. Carol does a great job of trying to blend sci fi, romance, and action in one. However, it can feel a bit jumbled at times because of that. No you won't get a full fledged out romance with so much going on so the romance folks might not be as thrilled but as an action fan I enjoyed it. At times I wasn't as invested as I probably should have been I think that was just because so much was going on. All in all a good book and I would recommend for the science fiction crowd.

Ana

1 comment:

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)