Monday, July 4, 2016

Ana's Post


Hello All! I have missed you all but my singled minded dedication to finishing my third novel, Jasmine, has taken me away from my blog. I am proud to announce that Jasmine is DONE! I have re-set the release date for July 29, 2016. As a result it is time to catch up the blog! I have books read that need reviews and I will be reviewing a really cool Indie Film I watched the other night called "Sympathy, Said the Shark". You can expect that for this Friday :) I am so thrilled to have finished my trilogy and my blog to hit over 200,000 views. Stay tuned for more fun to come and enjoy your 4th of July :)

Love
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)