Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Legend of the Dagger Prince


The Legend of the Dagger Prince

By: T.A. Gallant

Rating: 4 Glasses

A very entertaining fantasy novel. I really enjoyed the storyline and how the characters fell into their rolls. The biggest complaint I have is the character names. I know that sounds silly but some of them I couldn't even figure out how to say. This really look me out of the story several times as I was given a name I spent like five minutes trying to figure out how to say. Overall it is a great story that is well written and enjoyable just be prepared to break out some hard core language skills saying the names.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)