Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Freebie Wednesday

All of the books listed below are a FREE Digital Download on Amazon! Check out any and have fun downloading :)
*If you have an upcoming free book please submit it through the submission page*



Constantine can no longer hide in Europe. As he discovers a century-old secret, he must flee back to Moscow, chased by assassins.
Only one man can save him. Eugene Sokolov: an officer in the world's most elite rescue unit, a martial arts legend… and Constantine's brother.
They face an enemy unlike any other. In a game run by a KGB spymaster, the fate of Russia will depend on their survival.

To Grab a FREE Copy Click Here :)




Sometimes you fall so hard you can’t get back up. My closest companions now are shame and loss. But a sliver of hope lies in the only person I have left in this world – the one who’s growing inside me.
Survival becomes living again because of my child, and the town where I begin anew. That’s where I meet the man who starts to melt the ice inside my heart.
As we get closer, reminders of my past become sharper. Clearer. To confront the pain, I have to discover what’s deep down inside me. Is there enough left there to become whole again, or am I too wounded to heal?

To Grab a FREE Copy Click Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)