Friday, August 12, 2016

Film Friday: Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne

Directed by: Paul Greengrass

Staring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Tommy Lee Jones, Alicia Vikander

The Breakdown: The most dangerous former operative of the CIA is drawn out of hiding to uncover hidden truths about his past. (From IMDB)


My Review:
First off I love Jason Bourne as a character and have been a fan of the series since film one. That being said I was thrilled when I heard that they were doing another film. This was a perfect Bourne film. It hit all the notes from the explosive car chase to the intense fight sequences. Yes it paid fan service to the Bourne fans but I wouldn't have had it any other way, Bourne is who he is and I don't want him to change one bit. Fans of the series going into this for something new will be disappointed as it is a by the books Bourne film but those just wanting to get all the things we love about Bourne then it is perfect.

Rating: 4 Glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)