Monday, August 15, 2016

Ana's Post

Hey all it has been a crazy week with the promo. I am happy to report that Marie was downloaded over 5,000 times :) and I sold over 100 copies of James and Jasmine. I am just thrilled and look forward to continuing the momentum so if you haven't gotten your copies yet get them now! :)

That being said I would love to expand this blog by adding another reviewer to two :) If you are interested in joining me here are the perks: Free Books! All I ask in return in an honest review that will be posted here by me and I will add to Amazon for you. So all you have to do is read the book and review it :) Any reviewer who joins me will get their pick of the books that have been submitted to read. If interested please fill out a contact form :)


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)