Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review of the Novel: Royal Deception





Royal Deception

By: Denae Christine

Rating: 3.5 Glasses

Half glass ratings are not my norm but I was torn with this book. I really liked the premise but the beginning was rough for me. It was a lot of information to take in right from the beginning and it took me out of the story a bit just to try to understand who was who and what was what. Now once I got an understanding and the story really began I enjoyed it. It was a interesting and intriguing story that I would love to see more of. So if you give it a shot work past the beginning and keep reading...it is worth it.


To grab a copy on Amazon click here :)


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)