Friday, December 18, 2015

Review of the book: Oscar Part One

Oscar Part One

By: L.N. Denison

Rating: 4 Glasses

This introduction to Oscar's story was an easy read. This book is mostly just an introduction to the character and to illustrate the horrors the family endures which set the stage for later events.  I have not read more of the series so I cannot comment as to what happens to Oscar but this novel has made me interested. It was short and to the point. I appreciate when an author doesn't drag a story out, ie too much detail for the sake of length or dull periods of time to fill pages. This book is the right length for the story it portrays. If you love the dystopian novels, check out this first book in the series to see if it is a right fit.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)